Sunday, October 6, 2013

Holla!!!!

Wowzers... here we are... almost exactly one year later and I'm finishing up my next 30-day challenge in Paleo-land.  It's gone pretty well all things considered, and albeit there were a couple pumpkin muffins consumed, it looks like it's going to "end" better than it did last time (in a vat of cinnamon roll ice cream).  Although I am not going to attempt to back-log ALL the meals I've eaten so far on this leg of the journey, I thought I would start here... at the "end" of the 30 days and see how things move forward... so here's to a step forward and perhaps something a little more positive than Tillamook ice cream.  However, I will admit that now that pumpkin season is among us, I am fully intending on some pumpkin froyo on Saturday night (the 31st day).  That being said, let's see where this takes me and how things are progressing from here.  Five days to go and a whole crapload of choices to make day-in and day-out.  Life isn't going to slow down, so let's see what I do with this.  Today I could feel a binge coming on, so I ate a few more fruits than I probably should, and I won't mention the pumpkin muffin batter... but all things considered... could have been WAY worse.  I'll take it.  Happy Fall ya'll!  You'll be hearing from me... AGAIN.

What I put in my belly today...
Breakfast: Sweet Potato "hash" with spinach and all-natural bacon topped with two poached eggs (my hubby bought me an egg poaching pan for my bday... AMAZE-BALLS.)
Snack:  Grapefruit (truly obsessed)
Lunch:  It was kind of a late breakfast, and unfortunately I opted to rock out some of the pumpkin muffin dough I was making "for the girls."
Snack:  Orange
Dinner:  REALLY GOOD chicken and veggie soup (secret: put a can of pumpkin in the soup and it'll thicken it up and make it seriously hearty and delicious-like.)
Dessert:  Grapefruit (I told you I was obsessed.)

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so impressed that you finished your Whole 30! I tried one earlier this month and completely melted down after 17 days. YOU ARE AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete